From 2 June, patients can be visited again04.06.2022
From today, 2 June, the North Estonia Medical Centre is again accepting visitors of the patients staying at the hospital.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VISITORS!
In order to avoid putting the health of the patients at risk, please only visit an individual staying at the hospital if you are healthy. Please never visit a patient in the following cases!
- You have the symptoms of a viral upper respiratory tract infection, incl. a cough and runny nose; please wait until at least 72 h (three days) have passed since your recovery. You have diarrhoea.
- Your family member, persons close to you, or some of your colleagues have already fallen ill.
- If you have come in contact with an individual infected with COVID-19, please wait a full week before you visit the hospital.
When visiting a patient, please behave as follows!
- Wear a medical mask for the entire duration of your visit to the hospital – the mask will be provided upon entering the hospital.
- Use an antiseptic to disinfect your hands before entering and after exiting the hospital room of the visited patient, as hand hygiene helps to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
- No more than one or two people should visit one patient at a time.
- Do not sit on the patient’s bed or place any personal items on the floor, the bed, or any worktops. Avoid touching the hospital machinery and any equipment used to treat the patient (catheters, probes, drains, etc.).
- Leave the hospital room when the doctor visits and during procedures.
The patients who are being treated in COVID-19 wards can only be visited based on an arrangement made in advance with the attending physician.